Search This Blog

Wednesday 9 March 2011

BloggingBloggingBlogging

My name is Ryan.
I am enrolled at AUT studying Creative technologies.
This is a blog devoted to my progress within said course.
I'm into Illustration, and aim to develop this skillset via said course.
I used my illustrations in my entry portfolio.
I'm 23. I'm probably slightly older than the majority of the class but don't hold that against me.
I like turtles, peanut butter, motorbikes, tattoos, superheroes, check shirts, coffee and photoshop.  Any combination of these things would be pretty rad too.
I have a mildly scottish accent.  Charles our HOD has a much thicker one.  I'll bring it up with him soon.
I've never blogged before, this is very unfamiliar.  Forgive me if I'm doing it wrong.

See you at school. Thank you, You're welcome and Goodnight.

No comments:

Post a Comment